• Assist business development sales team as required by providing technical design solutions, programme plan/schedules and statements-of-compliance in response to customer specifications and RFQ preparation. Where required attend customer meetings and present technical proposed technical solutions.
• Ownership for developing end to end solutions often within a multi-vendor network, assisting in defining the BOM (Bill of Materials), developing High and Low-level technical designs and supporting the build-up of pricing models.
• To be part of the team involved in projects and assisting in the installation and integration of installed customer equipment into their networks.
• Act as a primary technology interface, able to identify clear solutions to customer requirements at all stages of the preparation and installation phases of any new project.
• in all aspects of technical and operational aspects, for multiple projects from concept to completion including installation suitability, quality and proposed testing.
• as part of the team involved in projects and assisting in the installation and integration of installed customer equipment into their networks.
• of HF, VHF, UHF, SHF & DLOS radio repair & installation and commission.
• of PDH, SDH, WDM transmission fault diagnosis, installation and commission.