|Job Title:||Project Manager|
A Project Manager is required on a permanent basis for a privately owned telecommunications company to head up their expanding project team and take responsibility for ensuring the successful delivery of their high profile project portfolio.
Strong communication skills are essential and previous experience of engaging with local authorities/councils would be advantageous. You will be expected to manage the stakeholder and supplier relationships, lead a small project team and further develop the organizations project management capability. As such a demonstrable track record of working within a recognized formal PPM methodology is required.
• Demonstrable project management experience, ideally within telecommunication or microwave technology environments.
• Demonstrable experience managing multi £m projects
• Excellent stakeholder and supplier management skills
• Project planning and scheduling
• Risk Management
• Resource Management
• Excellent MS Office skills
• Formal PPM accreditation desirable
As a family run business that has been operating for over 10 years, you will be offered a competitive salary, performance bonus, laptop, phone, pension and a great environment to work in.
If this sounds like you, then get in touch!
Fuel Recruitment acts as both an Employment Business and an Employment Agency.