|Job Title:||Project Manager – DAS|
|Salary:||£40,000 - £50,000|
To direct and manage the full life cycle project management, through the phases of initiation, planning, execution and closure whilst taking complete ownership for the gross margin of each project.
The role will focus on:
– Management of the design and build delivery of In-Building systems, via internal resource and
key suppliers from inception, application, through to completion.
– Maintain key customer relationships in conjunction ensuring successful KPI delivery.
– Accurate cost collation for customer budget approval, control of budget ensuring profitability.
– Timely identification of cost variations, ensuring these are raised, approved and invoiced
within the agreed customer guidelines.
– Maintain a high degree of site management ensuring all internal or external resource work to
the agreed build plans.
– Where necessary liaise with the Installation department to ensure sites are built to the quality
standards dictated by the business and where necessary sites are fully audited and any non-
conformities are managed to an acceptable conclusion.
– Ensure that current and future internal resource and supplier relationships are developed in
conjunction with the requirements of the business and customer.
– Work closely with other departments and key stakeholders to set up new projects or –
programmes of work.
– Ensure that all parties involved in the subsequent delivery of the project have the ability to
deliver the project efficiently and with knowledge of all aspects of the project.
– Ensure that the project delivery is setup to comply with the clients governance
and control requirements.
– Maintain full financial visibility for all projects, highlighting potential issues immediately.
– Communicate in advance to all stakeholders, how the client is going to deliver
the project and make adjustments as feedback is received.
– Formally communicate the final project processes and procedures.
– Ensure compliance with internal processes and procedures.
– Proven track record of project management experience and delivery of multiple projects within
the Telecommunications industry.
– Proven customer management experience in a strong customer facing role.
– Formal project management methodology such as Prince 2 / /PMI / APM.
– Experience in Project Management systems, tools and processes, must be able to use
– Strong communication skills and problem solving ability under pressure.
– Ability to see a job requirement through to completion.
– Self-starter with the ability to manage own time effectively.
– CDM Awareness, Asbestos, Health and Safety Training.
– A good financial knowledge around quotations and margin tracking / control.
– Excellent presentation, communication and interpersonal skills.
– A relentless energy and drive to succeed.
– Motivational and organisational skills.
– Financial budgetary / forecasting skills.
– A good understanding of P&L accounting.
– Good understanding of in-building solution principles and implementation – working knowledge
of Distributed Antenna Systems (DAS).
– Experience with MiMO and LTE.
– Previous experience of Wireless or PMR systems.
– B Eng Electronic/ Telecoms Engineering or equivalent.
– Ability to drive business relationships that go beyond project delivery.
Fuel Recruitment acts as both an Employment Business and an Employment Agency.