Project Manager – UK Wide – up to £50,000
Our client is currently recruiting for a Project Manager for their expanding Fibre team in the UK. The candidate will form a key part of the project team and will liaise directly with the client.
Key Skills & Background
• 10 years of telecoms rollout as a key technical decision maker
• Excellent knowledge of Acquisition, Planning, Design, Build and Operations phases
• Excellent knowledge across the areas of FTTP/FTTH.
• 3rd Level degree with focus on management, engineering, IT or business
• Prince 2
About the Role
• Ensure the project is delivered to best practice H&S standards
• Ensure customers’ expectations are fulfilled & build confidence & trust
• Work closely with the client to ensure optimal site solution Liaise with operators to optimise site solution & increase uptake
• Liaise with Project Director to continually improve project processes
• Apply new technology in an innovative way to streamline delivery processes
• Liaise with the Project Director to define resource requirements
• Liaise with the Project Director to prevent scope creep and maximise value for our clients Develop new business opportunities
• Project status updating to Client & The Project Director
About the Company
Our client has gained plenty of international experience in engineering, construction and the Telecommunications sectors. Their goal is to be the most innovative and cost effective engineering service and solution in the UK and the world. They have a great portfolio of services that mean they can meet the needs of all clients on a wireless and fixed infrastructure deployment.