|Job Title:||Project Manager – Infrastructure|
Responsible for the project management and delivery of the Infrastructure work stream of the SMS Programme including:
• solution design,
• integration & migration of service
• commercial contracts;
• To be responsible for specifying, delivering and infrastructure solutions for the SMS Programme.
• Responsible for ensuring that the implementation and delivery of the solutions achieves the contractual milestones;
•T o project manage 3rd party suppliers including the specification of requirements, product selection, technical liaison, technical compliance, inter-dependencies between suppliers, testing, scoping of support contracts and transfer into operations
• To ensure that the solutions include the requirements of other in scope deliverable areas and that the solutions are fully integrated with the other deliverable areasT
• To liaise with the Architects, Application Specialists, Business Analysts, the wider project team and the Customer to ensure that all requirements are captured, planned and delivered. Transition of the infrastructure into production.
• Ensuring that all project documentation including plans, risk registers, issue logs and reports are produced in adherence with the contract plan.
• Project management of the deliverables produced by the infrastructure teams.
• Integrate the planning of the Infrastructure solution with the SMS Programme team deliverables to ensure that all interdependencies are managed and there are no gaps in the deliverables or inconsistencies in the plans.
• Defining the processes and system functions (‘As is’ and ‘To Be’)
• Project management of the systems’ lifecycles from system selection, configuration, deployment into operational support
• Delivering the support model to ensure that the operational systems are fully supportable
• Supporting processes, procedures, training and handbooks
• Migration of the solution into live operation
• Managing the Unit, System and Unit Acceptance testing
• Plans, progress reports, risk and issue register and other deliverables required by the overall programme team
What we are looking for from you:
• In depth experience of delivering and ICT projects in a complex technical environment, within a regulated customer facing environment
• Virtualised infrastructure & networking projects
• Project planning, scheduling, testing and process mapping experience
• Information, application and technical architecture principles
• Deployment of systems within an ISO27001 and ITIL environment
• Management of 3rd party application providers for the delivery of professional services engagements
• Creation of clear and concise documentation
• A computing, technical or business degree or equivalent experience.
• Microsoft Project expertise
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to describe complex solution simply in a non technical manner
• Strong technical knowledge across all components of ICT (computing systems, network and application technologies)
• Excellent financial appreciation and total cost of ownership for solutions
• Experience of delivering in a service managed environment with multiple ICT partners
• Customer focused to ensure that business requirements and expectations are effectively managed, and incidents & problems are resolved in a timely manner
Fuel Recruitment acts as both an Employment Business and an Employment Agency.