DV Cleared – Project Portfolio Manager – £550 per day – London
My client is a leading Government Department currently recruiting a Business Analyst to work as part of a fast-paced large scale government programme.
– Delivery – Lead the pilot to deliver the agreed outcomes within time, cost and quality constraints.
– Project Management – Day to day management and leadership of the pilot.
– Provide effective leadership and management controls and manage effective transition between delivery phases.
– Business Case – Develop and draft the Business Case, with input from specialists as necessary.
– Stakeholder Management – Identify and manage stakeholder relationships
– Risks & Issues – Identify and monitor project risks and issues.
– Develop treatment actions and escalate as appropriate. Identify and work with related projects to manage interdependencies.
– Governance – Provide reporting for the Project Board as well as regular updates to the Project Sponsor
– Project Performance & Controls – Develop and maintain Project Plans, setting appropriate Project controls to manage performance and report on progress.
*** Must hold active DV clearance or be willing to undergo vetting ***