Working closely with the Sales teams the Proposition Manager will identify needs within Carrier and Mobile verticals, whilst working alongside Product Managers to create bespoke tweaks to SLAs, delivery procedures and other product features to tune them for our vertical markets. This role will also be responsible for bundling and pricing our existing core products into focussed propositions.
Some of what you will be doing will include:
• Creating vertical focussed propositions with related documentation, contracts and pricing etc.
• Validating propositions with all stakeholders and ensuring they are signed off through the product governance
• Attending key client meetings to gather requirements, validate assumptions and negotiate detailed terms
• Requesting and tracking product changes and developments with the Product Managers
• Producing a long-term view of the market requirements and linking that to the product strategy
• Maintaining and updating the roadmap
• Ensuring operations, billing and other delivery functions are informed and agree to all changes or exceptions
• Providing, with sales, budgetary inputs to the next year and long-range business plans
• Writing and having approved business cases for development or change
• Crafting contract terms with our legal teams to align to client needs
• Aligning the business to any bespoke terms such as SLA changes
To be successful in this role you’ll need:
• An understanding of the Carrier and Mobile markets and their requirements for connectivity
• Ability to understand, describe and work with standard commercial metrics and to include these in business cases