The ESN PSCS Test Engineer is required to work within a multi-discipline, multi-site programme team with responsibility for a broad range of “hands on” testing activities in the Public Safety Communications Services (PSCS) arena.
The role will include test planning, analysis, test case definition, execution and reporting.
• 3+ years of testing experience, comms/engineering focused, potentially within a major telecommunications project environment.
• In-depth working knowledge of public safety Private Mobile Radio/Wireless technologies and techniques.
• Understanding of automated test tools and LTE over-the-air network simulators.
• Experienced in the operation and interaction with the HP ALM (Quality Centre) Test Management tool
• A collaborative approach with in-house and external Programme personnel in troubleshooting/reproducing issues.
• Ability to provide informal support and training in test processes.
• Apply a good understanding of industry standards and associated test types and select as appropriate.
• Experience with Iterative development and associated testing processes.
• Experience with creation of regression/re-testing packs – potentially automated.
• iSTQB Accreditation.
• Good communication skills and confidence to present solutions to potential customers