Quality Assurance Manager – Software Development – Permanent – £35,000-£40,000
The chosen candidate must care deeply about ensuring quality software is delivered and will have a genuine passion for software development.
• Researching and implementing software testing best practices
• Working with the product owners to define scenarios that prove user stories
• Ensuring all software is unit, integration and validation tested.
• Reporting issues to Project Managers
• Ensuring all code is tested for quality, and vulnerabilities and adherence to standards
• Manage a team of 3 QA Agents
• Understanding of software testing best practice
• Knowledge of Behat PHP Unit
• Understanding of Agile project management principles
• 2 years’ experience within a software department
• Experience with TDD and BDD.
• Some experience of managing a small team of people