|Job Title:||Quantity Surveyor|
|Salary:||£280 Per Day|
• All commercial activities involved for all projects from inception to completion, the monitoring of costs and invoicing for all projects
• All commercial activities including tendering for other clients
• The production of cost/value analysis reports for the projects on a monthly basis during the whole life of the project
• Producing monthly reports to the business on key performance indicators on for cost & Sales, cost analysis, trends etc.
• The costing of variations during the works and the notification to the client
• Sourcing new Subcontractors when required in liaison with the project teams
• Ensuring project works/sites are built within budget without quality being compromised and conducting where possible post implementation reviews with the project teams to maximise any commercial opportunity or advantage
• Keeping work in progress to a minimum by ensuring regular invoicing etc
• Liaison with the Build managers/Project managers to appoint relevant sub-contractors for each project and within defined budgets
• Ensuring invoicing to the client is carried out in accordance with the contract and the project, Production of final accounts and liaison with the Client or the Clients QS for agreement
• Liaison with internal customers (Design/Build teams etc) on costs on design and works required to fully support their projects and the customer declaration process in the case of Cornerstone
• Preparation of Tenders & Cost advice for projects as requested
Fuel Recruitment acts as both an Employment Business and an Employment Agency.