Some of your key responsibilities will include:
• Managing the commercial resources of your assigned projects, from planned expenditure through to placement of control of contracts
• Valuing work executed by contractors and certifying interim and final payments
• Supporting the authorisation and submission of project variations
• Assessing, reviewing and mitigating commercial and contractual risks through implementing our policies for risk management
• Providing commercial and contractual expertise to contracts, including producing and submitting valuation certification, drafting and issuing correspondence, claims, budget monitoring and producing contract/workstream performance data
What will you bring?
It’s important that you have solid experience in commercial management and the procurement of contractors, with working knowledge of NEC3 ECC forms. Ideally, you’ll have a background in telecoms, civil engineering or utilities. You’ll also need;
• The ability to negotiate with suppliers and partners
• Experience using spreadsheets to interpret and collate financial data
• Presentation and report writing skills
• HNC/HND level education, or equivalent
• Experience of NRSWA and SRWR requirements would be a bonus!
My client have positions open in the following locations.
Bradford, Chichester, Barnsley, Plymouth, Worcester, Cheltenham, Crawley, Chester, Maidenhead, Blackpool, Sheffield and Glasgow