|Job Title:||Quantity Surveyor|
|Sector:||Building and Construction|
Job Title: Quantity Surveyor
Contract Type: Part Time
As a key contributor to the Management Team within the region or relevant business area. You will be responsible for managing the commercial interests and obligations of the business through its contracting operations. You will also provide accurate commercial based reporting of contract forecast and performance. Embed commercial contracting culture throughout all functions/areas of the business. You will work closely with the Tendering & Estimating, Finance, Procurement and Operational teams to effectively commercially manage and execute projects. You will also in conjunction with operational requirements, procure and manage commercial and contractual aspects of subcontract supply chain. (Including enquiries, managing scope, price and terms & conditions, placing of orders, dealing with change control measures & certification of payments due to supply chain).
In order to fulfil the role successfully the following are some of the key skills and experience required:
• BSc Qualified Quantity Surveyor (QS)
• Demonstrable experience working within construction contracting background dealing with post contract Administration of projects
• Experience in delivering professional reports covering contract forecasts, cash forecasts, Cost and Value Reconciliation reporting
• Managing multiple project and client accounts simultaneously on both supply and demand side
• A competent user of the Microsoft Office suite.
• Advanced MS Excel skills.
• Good organisational skills.
• Good interpersonal skills.
• Full driving licence
Fuel Recruitment acts as both an Employment Business and an Employment Agency.