|Job Title:||Quantity Surveyor|
|Salary:||£40,000 - £45,000|
About the role:
• You’ll be responsible for administering the financial and commercial duties on various Rail projects.
• You’ll take full ownership of the P&L, the change register and the various other contract required documents keeping them up to date.
• You’ll assist the project management team with financial information and advice.
• You’ll close out projects by agreeing the final account with our clients and internally close project with various stakeholders
• You’ll use financial systems to pull and interrogate information in order to provide reports for various parties
• You’ll assist in solving any disputes over the contract with the customer
• You’ll coordinate with the bid team when producing quotations.
What do you need to apply?
• Ideally you’ll have a BSc in Quantity Surveying and/or proven experience of working within a contracting organisation
• You’ll have experience of carrying out detailed analysis of project costs and reporting.
• Good working knowledge and use of Microsoft Office excel and word
Fuel Recruitment acts as both an Employment Business and an Employment Agency.