Regional Support Manager – Fibre Delivery – South UK – £60,000 – £80,000 DOE
Regional Support Manager will be responsible for the management of technical managers to support the area build teams in deploying a leading fibre infrastructure companies’ full fibre network.
Key Skills & Background
• Experience in managing data and underpinning a civils and fibre design.
• Detailed understanding of all aspects of access planning for both civils and fibre.
• Full understanding of the UK local and national authority regulations in respect to civil engineering works.
• FTTP methodologies and design.
About the Role
• Ensuring that the projects within the region are resourced effectively and managed efficiently.
• Managing and governing works in compliance with guidelines and code of practice.
• Driving consistency, quality, sustainability and cost-effectiveness in your region.
• Overseeing the design acceptance by regional teams.
• Working with vendors to ensure strong relationships and therefore securing a repeatable supply chain.
About the Company
Our client specialises in building a full fibre network to the property.