|Job Title:||Release Engineer|
• Degree in information technology, computer science, or an IT related course with certification in database management
• Competent in various computer/scripting languages and can demonstrate a full understanding of programming best practices;
• Knowledge of databases, networking systems, and computer operating systems
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to describe complex solution simply in a non-technical manner
• Strong technical knowledge across all components of ICT (computing systems, network and application technologies)
• Customer focused to ensure that business requirements and expectations are effectively managed, and incidents & problems are resolved in a timely manner
• Experience of delivering in a service managed environment with multiple ICT partners
• Knowledge of ITIL processes & procedures and project management processes
Type of Person suitable:
• Team working to consolidate knowledge, requirements and solutions to deliver the best team result.
• Analytical and creative ability to develop logical and innovative solutions to complex problems.
• Self-motivated and results orientated to see complex problems through to a solution.
• Able to relate to end users, business managers, developers, and other team members.
• Ability to adapt to new circumstances, work under time pressure, learn quickly and capture requirements rapidly
• Maintain a flexible attitude to the tasks assigned
Fuel Recruitment acts as both an Employment Business and an Employment Agency.