– Experience with iBwave
– ‘Hands-on’ Stadium/Hotel/Public Spaces DAS/In-Building Design Experience
– Stadium Optimisation Experience
Main Purpose Of Job
DAS Design Engineer; designing new and innovative ways to achieve best solutions for Client’s needs.
Helping to define new processes and procedures. Supporting the Technical Head of Special Coverage in managing the Special Coverage Department and assisting the Business Development Manager with developing new leads.
Reports to Head of Special Coverage
– Supporting the Head of Special Coverage in managing the Special Coverage Department, advising on any technical aspects.
– Champion the design and delivery of high quality, cost effective solutions in support of business initiatives whilst maintaining high levels of customer experience and network perception.
– To support other technical/managerial staff in performing their day-to-day duties, by providing technical and procedural advice.
– To proactively search out potential technical issues, identifying possible risks and suggest solutions.
– To contribute to the design and configuration of new network systems to support the companies growth.
– Provide technical expertise and leadership in technical subject matters. You will help to set the strategy and direction for a breadth of solutions, associated tools, technologies and processes to support current and future business requirements.
– Manage technical change and innovation, including manage conflicting priorities and identifying innovative solutions, including training of staff on new innovations/technology. A flair for developing high performing technical solutions is essential.
– To act in a senior technical capacity providing strategic and operational technical advice, managing projects and acting as the technical authority for all network systems implemented by the Special Coverage team.
– Assisting BDM team with new projects/opportunities and RFQ preparation and presentations.
– Leading the design of large sites, this may include site surveys and meetings. The design work will be completed by the design team, with mentoring by the Technical Lead.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience Required
– Experience of proactively managing risk and engaging at the appropriate level to resolve complex issues and bottlenecks whilst owning the solution
– Manage own time effectively and prioritise several activities simultaneously to deliver to agreed timescales
– Sees the bigger picture and distinguish the important and urgent
– Understanding of key business drivers, including marketing and financial objectives
– Very high level of technical understanding, including technologies, equipment and operator standards