|Job Title:||RF Design Engineer|
|Location:||Warwick or Wellingborough|
Who are they?
This client is a technology partner to some of the biggest names in the rail sectors including London Underground,
Network Rail and Transport for London providing maintenance and management to customer assets to ensure
continued and reliable service is maintained for their critical communications infrastructure.
What will you be responsible for?
• Radio and Wireless System Designs/ Wireless & Radio coverage plans
o VHF/UHF SCADA
o Microwave Point-to-Point
o Cellular – including 3G/4G/5G
• Assisting Senior Engineers on customer projects
• Undertake equipment trials and evaluations
• Attend customer locations as required to conduct Wireless & Radio related activities
• Compile and maintain documentation in accordance with business requirements
• Use RF planning tools
• Attend training courses applicable to role and function
• Support account teams
• Creation of Customer facing reports and documentation
• UK wide travel is a requirement of the role so you must have a Full UK Driving Licence
• Willing to work outside and willing to work at height
What qualifications/behaviours are they looking for?
• Desirable: Proficient in the use of RF Planning tools – iBwave, iBuildNet, ICS, Ekahau
• MS Office Literate
• Need to flexible and able to work well under pressure
• Excellent team player
• Self-motivated and organised
Fuel Recruitment acts as both an Employment Business and an Employment Agency.