|Job Title:||SCADA Engineering Manager|
|Salary:||£400-£500 Per Day|
• The role will involve the day-to-day management of an established Engineering team delivering a National SCADA project on behalf of Network Rail for the management of their Traction Power systems.
• You will provide leadership and line management for a multi-disciplined team include SCADA, Software, Configuration, IT infrastructure and Electrical competence for the design, implementation and test activities for the overall solution.
• Working with the Design Authority you will ensure that the contract requirements are delivered and fully verified and validated, for acceptance to the Network Rail Project and associated stakeholders.
As SCADA Engineering Manager:
• Management of technical interface to Client Discipline Engineers and Programme Managers
• Line management of a team of Engineers; SCADA, Software, Configuration and IT infrastructure
• Ensure that efficient processes are in place for the team to deliver the Engineering activities
• Produce programme detail for the delivery of engineering activities
• Produce staffing forecasts and work with internal and external resource providers to meet demands
• Provide accurate reporting against programme to relevant Project Managers
• Manage the transition of roles from Project into Support, as the programme advances to completion
• Ensure all works are carried out in accordance with the Construction, Health & safety Plan, Environmental Plan and Quality Plan
Working with your Discipline Leads:
• Produce designs in accordance with contract and all associated Network Rail standards
• Perform reviews to verify designs are compliant to contract technical requirements
• Ensure designs are risk assessed in accordance with CDM obligations
• Ensure designs are fully integrated with other disciplines
• Produce test documentation to validate the implemented designs
• Produce Bill of Materials associated with designs to support implementation phases
• Provide technical support to implementation teams
• Produce as-built documentation and associated test results
Business Operations Skills – Experience:
• 5 or more years working as a lead within an Engineering function that involves mission critical control systems
• Essential to have experience in the delivery of complex software and system configuration validation
• Desirable to understand SCADA systems associated with electrical power distribution
• Ability to lead a team and maintain strict governance controls
• Ability to work across peers and senior management
• Attention to detail in the definition and application of validation activities
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills to communicate application, progress and technical issues
Fuel Recruitment acts as both an Employment Business and an Employment Agency.