|Job Title:||Security Architect|
|Sector:||Public Sector and Government|
A Security Architect is needed within the Enterprise Design Authority (Technical) to actively develop technical designs and approaches in support of a number of key programmes of activity and delivery over the next 8 months.
The Security Architect will deliver the following:
• Create, develop, implement and mature the NCA’s cybersecurity baseline control set within programmes and projects;
• Deliver security architecture SME’s into design reviews, providing formal reports as part of the design assurance activity;
• Deliver end to end security architecture across technology programmes and projects;
• Represent the NCA Enterprise Design Authority (EDA) as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) in relation to security architecture, and support wider programmes and projects as part of the design governance process;
• Liaise with projects and business representatives to design and implement secure solutions in line with the business requirements. Deliver formal recommendation reports to enable programmes and projects to make informed risk based decisions;
• Deliver high-quality artefacts and documentation to support NCA design governance using System Design Reviews (SDR) aligned to the EASE (Enterprise Architecture System Engineering) framework.
• Submission of updates to the EDA technical leadership team via standard reporting mechanisms.
Fuel Recruitment acts as both an Employment Business and an Employment Agency.