|Job Title:||Security Compliance Adviser|
|Salary:||£550 per day|
My Client are a large Government Department currently recruiting a Security Compliance Adviser on a 6 month contract to assist with Departmental Security Health Checks, To analyse returns and data, assess Governments security maturity and identify recommendations for improvement.
SC Clearance required.
– Project Management (PRINCE 2 etc) and strong Team/Task Management experience
– Security consultancy for large organisations
– Strong drafting and presentation skills
– Good stakeholder management and influencing skills
– Advanced user of excel and Office products (not necessary to have quals but good evidenced exp)
– Creative and innovative thinker
– Degree level qualifications in an analytical, finance and/or security discipline
– Trusted and reliable – They will be working in a discreet area of operations (exp of working in sensitive areas would be an advantage)
– Desirable – Cyber Security qualifications/experience
Fuel Recruitment acts as both an Employment Business and an Employment Agency.