|Job Title:||Senior Accounts Payable Specialist (Finance)|
|Salary:||£135 - £150 Per Day|
• Report and analyse data, KPI’s and reconcile balance sheet controls
• Co-ordinate and analyse monthly management and working capital information for reporting to the management team
• Maintain customer and supplier account data, data set up, on-going data cleanse activities, liaising with Data Governance where relevant to adhere to compliance
• Review the relevant modules on Oracle and the Manhattan system to provide best practice set up, recommend change and liaise with IT to lead and test changes
• Review, recommend and update team’s policies and process flows
• Maintain the integrity of data and systems
• Undertake projects and ad-hoc activity as requested
• Update training material and assist with delivery of training where required
Professional or academic qualifications:
Studying for relevant accounting qualifications or able to demonstrate significant experience working within the finance function
Technical/functional knowledge and experience required:
Extensive payables team experience.
Excellent analytical and reporting skills.
Excellent administrative and organisational skills.
Commercially minded, interpreting creditors reconciliations and extracting relevant financial information.
Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
Good judgement/know when to escalate.
Ability to multi-task and prioritise workload.
Able to manage and deliver expectations of seniors within the business.
Attention to detail, high level of accuracy and numeracy.
Understanding and experience of the payable systems advantageous.
Experienced user of Excel and other MS Products.
Must be highly self-motivated, customer focussed and be able to work as part of a team.
Excellent interpersonal and communications skills, both written and verbal.
Fuel Recruitment acts as both an Employment Business and an Employment Agency.