|Job Title:||Senior DevOps Engineer|
|Sector:||Public Sector and Government|
|Salary:||£44,000 - £50,000|
Senior DvOPs Engineer – London – Permanent – £44K – £50K
Our client is an independent regulator of health and adult social care in England. They ensure health and social care services provide people with safe, effective, compassionate, high-quality care and we encourage care services to improve.
• Design, build test and maintain the cloud application infrastructure, working collaboratively with Software Engineering to deploy and operate CQC’s systems.
• Build services that are secure, stable and scalable.
• Build and maintain tools for continual integration, continual deployment, monitoring and operations.
• Design, document, implement and monitor scheduled maintenance plans.
• Troubleshoot and resolve issues.
You will have experience in:
• In depth knowledge and experience of architecting, securing, scaling and administering cloud based solutions on platforms such as Microsoft Azure, utilising IaaS or PaaS based services.
• Experience debugging a complex, multi-server service in a high availability production environment.
• Experience of building and optimising deployment pipelines and deployment strategies on popular CI/CD tools.
• Experience with setting up detailed monitoring, logging and alerting by design with time series based tools.
• Experience of Containerisation with tools such as Docker and Kubernetes.
• Experience using scripting languages or a high level programming language such as C#.Net.
• Strong communication skills; with the ability to convey complex technical concepts clearly and concisely.
Fuel Recruitment acts as both an Employment Business and an Employment Agency.