– Executing Functional Safety activities in accordance with ISO 26262 and other standards for internal and/or external customers
– Functional safety engineering tasks (developing safety concepts, requirements and architecture) ?
– Coordinating and/or executing safety analyses (FMEA, FTA, hardware architectural metrics etc.) ?
– Developing process to support Functional Safety
– Delivering training on functional safety
– Functional Safety planning & management (incl. verification and validation planning)
– Hazard identification, analysis and risk assessment
– Delivering Functional Safety consultancy/guidance
– Developing safety arguments (safety cases)
– Independent safety assessment (confirmation measures: audit and assessment)
IT is one of the most dynamic and demanding sectors of the recruitment market, requiring in-depth knowledge of existing and emerging technologies plus the ability to identify and secure top talent quickly, in a highly competitive environment.