|Job Title:||Senior Functional Safety Engineer|
|Salary:||£35,000 - £45,000|
– Executing Functional Safety activities in accordance with ISO 26262 and other standards for internal and/or external customers
– Functional safety engineering tasks (developing safety concepts, requirements and architecture) ?
– Coordinating and/or executing safety analyses (FMEA, FTA, hardware architectural metrics etc.) ?
– Developing process to support Functional Safety
– Delivering training on functional safety
– Functional Safety planning & management (incl. verification and validation planning)
– Hazard identification, analysis and risk assessment
– Delivering Functional Safety consultancy/guidance
– Developing safety arguments (safety cases)
– Independent safety assessment (confirmation measures: audit and assessment)
Fuel Recruitment acts as both an Employment Business and an Employment Agency.