To lead and develop the GIS Team and supply base in delivering the data sets and systems upkeep required to design, build and operate Plans.
• Drive GIS delivery to ensure that the business plan timescales are met for Well Planned
High Level and Low Level Designs.
• The collation of all data sets required to design an area, ensuring that all appropriate demand points are fully covered.
• Provide GIS support to marketing campaigns and sales proposition development as required. Taking personal ownership where needed.
• Timely and accurate upload of planning packs onto Deponet to ensure that delivery teams have volumes as per plan
• Timely and accurate upload of ‘As Built’ data onto GIS thus de-risking ready for service failures.
• Create and drive a GIS business improvement agenda, drawing in the design team and wider organisation matrix to support when needed.
• Set and deliver clear SMART objectives across the team and motivate the team and team members to be the best that they can be individually and as a team.
• Design Team
• Delivery Teams
• Service Delivery
• Systems and Development
• Architecture and Engineering Team
• Pre Sales
• Design Partners
Knowledge & Experience
• 5 Years senior management / team leadership experience
• Strong track record in delivering results in a fast paced and complex workspace
• Excellent communication and influencing skills
• A proven ability to set both strategic and tactical direction and to deliver against both
• Broad and deep knowledge of GIS systems and applications
• Problem solver that can think out of the box
• 3 years experience in a Telecommunications or Utilities environment
• A good understanding of Fibre to the Home (FTTH) Network Architecture
• Degree level education (or >5 years Senior Management Experience)
• People and Team Development
• Drive for Results
• Change Management
• Business Improvement
• High Impact Communications
• Performance Management
• Decision making
• Supplier Management
• Commercial Acumen