|Job Title:||Senior Mobile App Devleoper|
|Salary:||£350 to £450|
Senior Mobile App Developer – 6 Month Contract – Home/Germany – £350 – £450 Per Day
Our client is a leading provider of business process management and integrated professional support services solutions. They have a global workforce of over 70,000 with clients spanning across the private and public sectors. Involved with large business transformations, service delivery and complex IT and Digital solutions.
The organisation works on some of the most complex programmes across Europe to help other organisations improve at what they do.
As a Senior Mobile App Developer, you play a critical role in creating, maintaining and improving the software we provide to our customers. You will be part of a small team creating new features and improving existing ones in our Mobile App based on native and/or react native coding environments.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
• Member of the Scrum team
• Develop new features of the software and fix bugs
• Own individual story items throughout the duration of the software development lifecycle
• Participate in design sessions of new features
• Own unit testing and provide input to user acceptance testers
• Liaise with API/data providers to maintain interface specifications
• Provide second and third line support
Skills and Experience
• Excellent programming capabilities (5+ years recent experience)
• Fundamental understanding of Mobile App design principles (including security)
• Objective-C/Swift/Java/iOS SDK/ Android Studio/React Native/XML/JSON/RESTful APIs (5+ years recent experience)
• Working experience in Native and React Native Mobile App development, iOS and Android
• SQL Server database experience
• Provide critical analysis of requirements and software design
• Experience with concurrent version control
• Can provide reliable estimates
Full job description available
Fuel Recruitment acts as both an Employment Business and an Employment Agency.