|Job Title:||Senior Project Manager|
My client are looking for a Senior Project Manager to focus on end to end delivery of Telecommunications projects.
To manage all commercial and operational activities between the client and customers.
The role will focus on:
• Management of the end to end delivery of projects including initiation, planning, execution and closure, interfacing into the customer.
• Internal collaboration with department heads ensuring resource is available to deliver the quality services expected from the customer.
• Management of all commercial interfaces into the customer ensuring projects maintain the agreed level of margin contribution and where necessary project variations are raised and agreed by the customer.
• Host regular customer review meetings where the relationship can be monitored particularly the companies performance.
• Work with the customers to obtain forecasting information which in turn allows the companiy to manage future resource requirements.
• Develop the longer term customer relationships ensuring the client maintain visibility of the customer roadmap and requirements.
• Secure revenue and develop new opportunities within existing and potential customers.
? Work closely with the Department Heads to set up new projects.
? Ensure that all parties involved in the subsequent delivery of projects have the ability to deliver projects efficiently and with knowledge of all aspects of the projects.
? Ensure that the project delivery is setup to comply with my client governance and control requirements.
? Communicate in advance to all stakeholders how my client is going to deliver projects and make adjustments as feedback is received.
? Formally manage all internal/external communications of the project processes and procedures and act as a mentor / coach to the team during any stage.
? Ensure compliance with internal processes and procedures.
Reporting & Team Management
• Prioritisation of work and resource management including allocating work and delegate responsibilities to the most appropriate level of available resource.
• Contribute to and implement strategies for managing project teams.
• Constantly review procedures and promote innovation and ‘Best in Class’ practices.
• To ensure projects are delivered within the financial governance framework prescribed by the Finance and Commercial Departments.
• Directly instructing and coordinating the activities of the companies resources in a project team environment and management structure.
• Ensure the validity of all key milestone data within company database.
• Drive delivery through the Customer Delivery Departments and report progress against forecast.
• Ensure that projects are successfully handed over to the Customer as per the relevant processes.
• Ensure robust Risk Management and Change Control Processes are in place and managed.
• In conjunction with the installation contractor, manage quality of on-site works provided by suppliers and ensuring compliance with CDM and H&S guidelines.
• Where necessary work with the Installation contractor to select the most suitable installation supplier for projects.
• Work with the Installation contractor to strategically review third party contractors, and suppliers, instigating, developing and periodically reviewing contracts as required to meet the project objectives.
• Report on forecasts, progress, target achievements and exceptions.
• Responsible for the financial end to end performance of customers.
Health & Safety Management
• Promote an effective Health & Safety environment culture.
• Maintain a secure working environment in line with the requirements of my clients security policy in order to protect individuals, information and the companies assets.
• Collaborate and engage closely with the customer and other key internal stakeholders to ensure that the responsibilities of the project management team are aligned with the overall projects.
• Maximise new revenue/sales through identification of new or additional business opportunity. Unlock value by innovation, tenacity and lateral thinking.
• Provide accurate sales pipeline management and ownership of both new and existing opportunities across your customer base.
• Provide regular, accurate forecasting into the business to enable the Engineering Department to be suitably resourced to ensure timely delivery to the customer’s expectations.
• Report on forecasts, budgetary performance, progress target achievements and exceptions.
• Deliver a high degree of customer care.
Fuel Recruitment acts as both an Employment Business and an Employment Agency.