|Job Title:||Senior Project Manager – Rail|
|Salary:||£70,000 + car allowance (£500 per month)|
With current annual revenues of £399M, 2,200 employees and 50 operational locations across the UK and Ireland, we are a leading technology company which designs and delivers solutions and services for organisations to create, improve and maintain their ICT, mission critical communications networks and operational systems, vital in the effective operation of the nation’s infrastructure.
• Office and site based work to ensure project delivery to quality, safety and environmental standards within specified time scales.
• Delivery of Projects to specified timescales.
• Delivery of Projects to budget and maximise profitability.
The successful candidate will:
• Support bid team for responding to ITT’s as required.
• Support Head of Delivery – Station Comms as required.
• Develop overall project delivey and reporting processes to ensure delivery of assigned projects in accordance with and client QSE and contractual processesl.
• Provide day to day single point of contact for client on all aspects pertaining to assigned projects.
• Ensure delivery is in accordance with agreed time and financial targets
• Identify and secure competent project team (internal and external) resources.
• Ensure regular and effective communications to client and management for all aspects of the projects
• Subcontract selection and management.
• Provide detailed and regular project reviews and reports KPI’s for client review.
• Identify and escalate critical issues as required.
• Provide day to day direction of project team.
• Maximise project income and cashflow
• Regular review and checks of all project processes.
• Regular site checks to ensure all projects site safety activities.
• Manage overall project change control.
• Ensure detailed project documentation library
• Maintain and regularly review project risks and assumptions register and ensure implementation of mitigation or control measures.
• Undertake regular Site Safety inspections or project portfolio.
• Promote a positive Health and Safety culture.
Experience and Skills:
• Minimum of 5 years operations/project management experience in the rail industry
• IOSH Managing Safely
• Network Rail PTS
• Environmental Awareness
• Working knowledge of HSAW regulations
• Understanding of London Underground, Mainline Rail and Docklands Light Rail Standards
• Generic behaviours apply
• Rail Code of Conduct
Fuel Recruitment acts as both an Employment Business and an Employment Agency.