• To have full P&L and cash-flow responsibility for project delivery, working alongside a team of Project Delivery Managers in a very dynamic and growing business focused on quality delivery.
• To support project teams through delivery by providing guidance, impact analysis and track any contract changes from the baseline and ensure compliance to the change control process.
• Be responsible for Project Finance and support Project Delivery Managers in ensuring billing and variations are submitted and managed.
• To work on Project Finance matters and costing of new opportunities.
• Prepare, negotiate and review subcontractor contracts and amendments to existing contracts, as well as arranging for their approval, alongside a monitoring and review process and including re-negotiations.
• To manage a team of Project Finance Assistants, to set targets and KPI’s.
• To support and assist on RFQ’s and RFI’s from customers.
• Attend customer contract meetings where applicable and support the management team in customer discussions.
• Set up and manage price books for costing (VR/Site by Site submission) per customer.
• Work with suppliers and manage annual negotiations, to ensure best value.
• To produce weekly/monthly reports.
• To manage the customer relationship between Projects and the Finance function.
• Play an active role in resolution of contract performance issues.
• A Quantity Surveying background/relevant experience.
• Have achieved successful commercial outcomes on multiple concurrent projects, implementing best commercial practice in all aspects of Value and Cost Management, influencing the procurement strategy.
• Strong commercial skills and ability to make sound decisions on matters of significant financial value.
• Good understanding of contract performance measurement, risk management, change and claim management.
• Effective Communication skills.
• Use (and improve) standard business tools.
• Proven ability to work and learn in fast-paced environment.
IT is one of the most dynamic and demanding sectors of the recruitment market, requiring in-depth knowledge of existing and emerging technologies plus the ability to identify and secure top talent quickly, in a highly competitive environment.