|Job Title:||Senior Security Engineer|
|Salary:||£45,000-£55,000 Per Annum + Car Allowance + Uncapped Overtime|
This is a fantastic opportunity to develop your Network Security expertise with a company operating across a variety of client focused projects utilising leading edge technology.
The Senior Security engineer (SSE) will build and enhance the security knowledge and services delivered by Network Services to our end customer. The SSE will provide a pro-active service in all aspects of enhanced service delivery. To provide a bridge between the customer engineering teams and customer support teams to all areas within the company to ensure a high level of customer satisfaction is at the forefront of all commitments.
To assist sale to develop opportunities with the Network Services target markets
• To act as a technical security lead supporting the customer base for both internal and external requirements.
To act as an internal technical security escalation point and to be able to mentor/coach internal resources to achieve a higher level of service.
• To act as a 3rd line technical security lead to resolves technical problems, either design or support related problems. To take a lead where required in root cause analysis to drive issue resolution and limit impact to the customer.
• To train internal staff on product and customer security network implementations.
• To review and report on specific customer incidents and to manage customer expectations. To add value and highlight trends within the call data. Ensuring escalation and feedback drives a high level of performance throughout the company.
• To be responsible for the documentation and upkeep of technical databases relating to the customers network infrastructure or centralised multi-tenant security platforms such that internal engineering colleagues can refer to this information held on either a WiKi or KEDB, assisting in the resolution of customer incidents and problems.
• To assist in the build and design of Proof of Concept scenarios, Type Approval activities in the labs. To help in the creation of test type documentation and test scenarios for security related deliverables.
• Assist and/or lead in the pre-staging of equipment to be installed on customer sites as part of projects or installs.
• To attend, as required, the following customer facing meetings, support reviews, project based, monthly service reviews, weekly incident reviews.
• To assist principle engineers in the development and demonstrations of new solutions both internally and externally.
• Be an expert in the required Technology for your section. Create and deliver: technical presentations, solution demonstrations, solution design/configuration, and proposal development.
• Provide Technical assistance to the sales teams in whatever format is required (e.g. in customer meetings, presentations and response to tenders) so that opportunities are supported with the correct Technical expertise.
• Ensure time sheets are accurate and submitted weekly. Incident call updates, where required, are accurate, timely and meaningful. Overtime and expenses are completed and submitted accurately.
• Handling and protection of information and reporting of security incidents as defined in the Information Security Policy and the HR Information Security Policy.
• Experience working with customers on all aspects of security including policies
• Hands-on experience with firewalls, NAT, SIEM and understanding of IDS and IPS principles
• Ideally can demonstrate a networking background to CCNP level
• Ideally Cyber Certified Professional
• CCNP-Sec or equivalent
• Technically leading from the front.
Excellent work ethic and a strong sense of ownership
• Remain hands-on with technology
• Builds trust and a collaborative relationship with stakeholders across the organisation and colleagues within the team
• Strives for continuous improvement, delivers and supports new processes and directions
• Excellent customer facing and presentation skills
Fuel Recruitment acts as both an Employment Business and an Employment Agency.