• Complete site surveys to record the most appropriate route from the nearest point of our clients network to the customers premises
• Installing fibre in customer premises, business and residential, including splicing
• Undertake appropriate testing to ensure the service ordered will deliver an excellent customer experience
• Being customer centric at-all-times, and making sure the customer is delighted with the service and installation completed before leaving site
• Working collaboratively with other teams to troubleshoot technical queries and resolve issues
• Working collaboratively with team members and other JFL teams to organise sales visits, installations and arrange service calls
• Ensure regular communications with the SD Supervisor, team members, and other teams in order to maintain a reliable network that our customers expect
IT is one of the most dynamic and demanding sectors of the recruitment market, requiring in-depth knowledge of existing and emerging technologies plus the ability to identify and secure top talent quickly, in a highly competitive environment.