|Job Title:||Service Management Architect|
• To be responsible for specifying, delivering and supporting service management application solutions for transition, transformation and business as usual activities
• To lead a team of Application Specialists and Business Analysts
• To manage 3rd party suppliers including specification of requirements, product selection, technical liaison, technical compliance, inter-dependencies between suppliers, testing, scoping of support contracts and transfer into operations
• End to end responsibility for the specification, design, configuration and deployment of the solutions, including all technical documentation, statements of work, process maps, handbooks, user guides, training and successful transfer into operations.
• To ensure that the solutions include the requirements of other in scope deliverable areas and that the solutions are fully integrated with the other deliverable areas.
• To liaise with the customer and project team to ensure that the solutions satisfy the contractual requirements
• To develop a strong understanding of the business and its operational requirements to advise the customer and project team on best practices
• Management of team of Business Analysts and Application Specialists
• Delivery of systems and applications which include:
• Service Management Applications for Incident, Problem, Change, Service Request and Service
• Field Engineering
• Configuration and Asset Management
• Asset Discovery
• Creation of business process and requirements documents
• Creation of technical specifications, logical and physical designs, and statements of work for delivery by 3rd party application providers.
• Creation of data models
• Configuration of systems, reports and interfaces
• Migration of legacy systems into transformed environment
• Provision of all contractual documents required by the customer for the application environment
• Delivery of the 3rd party applications and technical management of sub-contractors
• Managing the Unit, System and User Acceptance Testing activities
• Managing the go-live and change management processes and ensuring compliance with the customer’s acceptance processes
• Application patching and upgrades in accordance with the change management process
• Transition of applications and systems into operational service
• In depth experience of delivering and supporting service management applications within a regulated customer facing environment
• Implementation and maintenance of a Configuration Management Database
• Integration of service management applications with network monitoring applications
• Integration of Configuration Management Database with various data sources
• Management of 3rd party application providers for the delivery of professional services engagements
• Deployment of application integration products
• To be able to demonstrate an active interest in keeping an upto date knowledge of applications
• Creation of clear and concise documentation
• A computing, technical or business degree or equivalent experience.
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to describe complex solution simply in a non technical manner
• Strong technical knowledge across all components of ICT (computing systems, network and application technologies)
• Excellent financial appreciation and total cost of ownership for solutions
• Experience of delivering in a service managed environment with multiple ICT partners
• Knowledge of ITIL processes & procedures and project management processes
• Customer focused to ensure that business requirements and expectations are effectively managed, and incidents & problems are resolved in a timely manner
• Experience of all aspects of ICT management (business management, service delivery, project delivery
• ITIL certification
• Ability to lead and provide direction to a technical team of Business Analysts and Application Specialists
• Team working to consolidate knowledge, requirements and solutions to deliver the best team result
• Analytical and creative ability to develop logical and innovative solutions to complex problems.
• Self-motivated and results orientated to see complex problems through to a solution.
• Able to relate to end users, business managers, developers, and other team members.
• Ability to adapt to new circumstances, work under time pressure, learn quickly and capture requirements rapidly
• Maintain a flexible attitude to the tasks assigned
Fuel Recruitment acts as both an Employment Business and an Employment Agency.