Our client is a National provider of telecommunications services to mobile & fixed network operators. Overusing innovation to empower people, business & society, we are working towards the Networked Society, in which everything that can benefit from a connection will have one. They apply their innovation to market-based solutions that empower people & society to help shape a more sustainable world.
They are a company, working across various areas in the UK, offering a diverse, performance-driven culture & an innovative & engaging environment where employees enhance their potential every day.
Their employees live the vision, core values & guiding principles. They share a passion to win & a high responsiveness to customer needs that in turn makes them a desirable partner to their clients. To ensure professional growth, our client offers a stimulating work experience, continuous learning & growth opportunities that allow you to acquire the knowledge & skills necessary to reach your career goals.
– In relation to SHEQ topics to management and operational delivery teams.
– Including provision of advice and guidance for the SHEQ aspects of project mobilisation and delivery.
– Including assisting Operational Delivery Teams in the development of specific risk assessments and method statements (RAMS) as identified, in order to support contract delivery. e.g. Railways, Pipelines etc.
Training and coaching
– Deliver internal SHEQ training, toolbox talks and briefings.
– Coach employees on the effective use of management systems and processes.
Independent pro-active monitoring
– Monitoring of compliance to SHEQ standards across all activities, providing feedback and reports.
– Maintain records of inspections and audits.
Support with re-active monitoring (Incident investigations)
– Support investigations into high potential (e.g. RIDDOR Reportable incidents etc.) and other incidents.
– Maintaining records of inspection findings, incidents and accidents.
– Other SHEQ related duties and requested by the SHEQ Manager
Desirable Competencies & Qualifications
– NEBOSH Construction Certificate or equivalent (Essential).
– NEBOSH Certificate in Environmental Management or equivalent (Desirable).
– Training Qualification e.g.PTLLS or similar (Desirable).
– Experience in monitoring quality standards (Desirable).
– Membership of health and safety institute (i.e. IOSH or IIRSM) (Essential).
– Membership of environmental institute (i.e. IEMA) (Desirable).
– Membership of quality institute (I.e. CQI) (Desirable).