|Job Title:||Site Manager|
Site Manager – Luton – Permanent – up to £55k plus bonus – M-F 37.5 hours (no shift work)
Benefits include Company Car Scheme, up to 15% bonus and more.
Our client is a highly successful and innovative international automotive logistics company. Due to growth, they now require a Site Manager for their new project in Luton. The main responsibilities are to lead the team who coordinate all activity for the site and are responsible for interacting with the clients, the operation managers and warehouse operatives.
Main Purpose of Job:
Our client is looking for a hands-on site manager for an exciting new project within automotive logistics. The successful candidate will manage 3 Operations managers with approx. 100 staff and be confident driving performance through others.
The ideal candidate will have:
• High level communication skills
• Experience managing team of 100 people
• Experience in speaking with stakeholders
• Tier 1 supplier knowledge with a continuous improvement background
• Involvement in new start-ups/new projects
• An automotive background with experience with sequencing is desirable
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a global company that has built a reputation on Automotive Logistics engineering, Outbound Automotive Logistics and fully integrated services in a truly global, multimodal network.
Fuel Recruitment acts as both an Employment Business and an Employment Agency.