|Job Title:||Skills and Learning Adviser|
|Sector:||Human Resources and Personnel|
My client is a large Government Department currently seeking a skills and learning adviser in London to provide Careers information, advice and guidance to security professionals.
• Manage cross-government training opportunities to security professionals in government
• Support the maintenance of standards in skills and competence
• Build and maintain strong engagement with the technical authorities and heads of profession for physical, cyber and personnel security.
• Support the embedding of the framework across government and with government partners externally
• Identify necessary skills requirements for specialisms, job families and roles and developing appropriate learning pathways as part of the work to create a new professional framework and career offer for government security practitioners
This role requires SC clearance or the candidate willing to undergo relevant clearance.
Fuel Recruitment acts as both an Employment Business and an Employment Agency.