|Job Title:||Software Developer|
|Salary:||Up to £35,000|
Software Developer – Telecommunications – £20,000-£35,000
The Software Developer is a key proponent within projects involving the Software Development department. The Software Developer collaborates with the entire project team to ensure that projects are delivered successfully, within the Agile framework, translating business requirements into solutions for internal and external customers. He or she drives continuous improvement within the department by streamlining existing processes and bringing new ideas. He or she also provides information to the Technical Direction team in order to assist and support the delivery and maintenance of platform investments.
Key Responsibilities and Skills:
• Understanding and experience of Object-Oriented Design and Programming in an enterprise environment;
• Extensive web development coding experience in PHP, with frameworks such as Laravel;
• Experience with web security and authentication;
• Able to build sustainable APIs to allow integration between multiple systems, internal and external;
• Knowledge of continuous integration and testing aspects;
• Understanding of system life cycles and system integration;
• Ability to manage a demanding workload;
• Given the nature of the role the Software Developer will need to be a strong communicator and team player, with demonstrable drive and the aptitude to learn.
• Object Oriented Design and Programming
• Web Security and Authentication
• API Building
• Continuous Integration and Testing
• Leading or assisting in Agile project delivery
• Knowledge of the telecommunications industry
• Technical knowledge of Salesforce
• User knowledge of JIRA and Confluence Skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong organizational skills, including effective prioritization and execution of tasks under pressure
Fuel Recruitment acts as both an Employment Business and an Employment Agency.