We are looking for a number of Structural Engineers for a Telecoms client based in The Midlands.
For the Senior Role, Telecoms experience is essential, as is an attitude to muck in and do the “real work” too.
We are looking for someone who has the experience to complete site surveys, structural calculations, stress analysis and then train and mentor Graduate members of staff too.
For the Graduate role we are looking for people with a can do attitude, a desire to learn and a willingness to travel UK wide and be immersed in to an industry that most don’t know exists.
• Senior Structural Engineer/Team leader
• Chartered Engineer plus minimum 4 years’ industry experience
• Graduate Structural Engineer or Civil Engineer with structural bias in degree
• Telecoms Design experience essential
• Structural Engineering Design experience essential
• Capable of a full range of work including managing the team
• Undertaking Structural Calculations
• Checking and Approving the work of others
• Site Visits
• Technical Reporting
• Providing advice to the business over a range of civil and structural queries (including road construction, drainage and structural matters)
• Design of temporary structures on towers and masts.
• Analysis and Design of existing masts and towers.
• BSc or MSc in Structural/Civil Engineering
• IStructE Membership