|Job Title:||Support Desk Technician|
|Salary:||£20,000.00 - £22,000.00|
Our client specialises in delivering innovative, cost-effective superfast broadband solutions to rural communities across England and Wales. They thrive on turning some of the hardest to reach parts of the country into some of the best connected! They use fixed wireless radio-wave technology to bring speeds of 20Mb/s to 1Gb/s to both businesses and homes where a traditional fibre solution can’t be used.
Our client is looking for a motivated and driven Support Desk Analyst to work on their busy support desk team!
• Provide 2nd line support to customers, both residential and businesses
• Either resolve issues, or escalate issues
• Check the quality of work and maintain company standards.
• Performing remote troubleshooting through diagnostic techniques and pertinent questions
• Maximising network performance by monitoring performance and troubleshooting network problems and outages
• Proven experience as a Support Desk or similar role
• Tech savvy with working knowledge of wireless networks.
• Good understanding of computer systems, mobile devices and other tech products
• Ability to remain calm in stressful environments
• Organisational skills and the ability to prioritise your workload
• Ability to manage, motivate and develop your team
• Proficiency in English
• Excellent communication skills
• Customer-oriented and cool-tempered
• Wireless Qualification (Desirable)
Fuel Recruitment acts as both an Employment Business and an Employment Agency.