|Job Title:||Systems Analyst|
Business Systems Analyst – SAP, SQL – Gaming Sector – Permanent – Leamington Spa – Up to £40,000 + Benefits
Currently looking for a Systems Analyst with strong experience with ERP systems (e.g. SAP B1) to join an exciting growing gaming company with strong experience.
• 4-5 years commercial experience with ERP systems such as SAP B1.
• Involvement with the running of integrated HR systems.
• Experience in devising procedures for problem solving within a complex systems
• Specification and building of Reports, including underlying DB queries.
• Must have firsthand experience of at least one of our in-house business systems
• Degree Educated or extensive experience
• Ideally you will have knowledge of one of the following: SAP B1, SQL DB, Cornerstone on
Demand, Concur expenses ADP.
Working in an informal gaming environment in a team 6, you’ll be responsible for the day to day upkeep of all core business systems and the further development to benefit the company. Working with internal stakeholders and 3rd parties, you will also project manage any major systems improvements and support the implementation of any new systems.
A growing, award winning, midlands based gaming company with 500 staff across the UK making iconic games for Xbox, PS4 and PC.
Fuel Recruitment acts as both an Employment Business and an Employment Agency.