Our client is looking for a Technical Administrator to join their rapidly growing team. The right candidate will be used to a fast paced and dynamic environment.
Key duties and responsibilities will include:
• Provide basic training to employees on Microsoft apps, as required.
• Maintain technical configuration details in asset register.
• Raise POs and Order equipment for team members.
• Other Duties Assigned by the IT OSS/BSS Manager.
• Invoice management – ensure timely processing of invoices, advise finance of invoices and deposits due on a weekly/monthly basis, handle payment and invoice enquiries from vendors, escalate issues to department management team.
• Logistics management – ensure shipments from vendors are managed through to delivery in a timely manner, co-ordinate shipments checks and handover process, co-ordinate delivery via our logistics team and equipment vendors.
• You must be able to escalate issues to department management team.
• You must be able to produce weekly/monthly logistics status reports highlighting potential areas of risk.
• Microsoft 365 Admin – set-up and manage users, groups and collaborative applications for the company. Look to continually improve the process for collaboration and evangelise their use with the user community. Ensure all company security policies and procedures are aligned with vendor and industry best practices and fully implemented.
• Office equipment admin – configure and install desktops, laptops and printers.
• Technology Capex Budget tracking – reconcile spend to overall budget for department, highlight and report on exceptions. Ensure requests for expenditure or exceptional items are appropriately authorised. Report on a weekly/monthly basis.
Required Experience & Qualifications:
• Good degree or equivalent in a Computing related Discipline
• Three years’ experience in a Senior Administration Position desirable
• Thorough knowledge of Microsoft 365 administration
Relevant experience, indicating that the candidate can:
• Tackle tough problems and find creative solutions
• Interact effectively with people in dealing with technical issues
• Give keen attention to details, thorough and accurate