|Job Title:||Technical Advisor|
|Salary:||£20,000 - £22,000|
1st Line Support – £20k – £22k + Excellent Benefits – Permanent – Hull
Our client is a leading provider of communications services and IT solutions to organisations and consumers. By listening to and learning from their customers, they design and deliver the right services to connect them with the things that matter.
My clients three main markets are:
• Enterprises: Helping organisations with complex needs, transform their operations and experience to become more customer-centric, agile and efficient.
• Businesses: Helping businesses embrace the power of technology to become more successful.
• Consumers: Households across Hull and East Yorkshire can choose from a range of voice,
broadband and TV services to suit their needs.
• A proactive, knowledgeable 1st Line Support Technician / Engineer
• Experience working within Network CCENT and Broadband
• Assisting with any broadband, Cloud architecture and Digital structure issues
• Strong IT customer service skills
• Solid communicator who can listen, understand and has the patience to resolve complex
• Cisco and CCNA would be highly desirable
You will be motivated and driven to develop your career. To be successful in this role, you will have:
• A strong technical background with previous experience dealing with complex broadband/network issues
• Great attention to detail
• Excellent problem-solving skills and show initiative
• Ability to multi-task and thrive within a fast-paced environment
• Excellent organisational skills, prioritising workload
• Driven and show great enthusiasm in delivering results
Fuel Recruitment acts as both an Employment Business and an Employment Agency.