|Job Title:||Technical Manager|
|Sector:||Logistics Distribution and Supply Chain|
Role: Technical Manager
Contract Type: Permanent
Salary: Up to £40,000 per annum + benefits
Our client is a leading, international Logistics & Automotive company who are seeking an Automotive Technical Manager to join their site based in Sheerness, on the Isle of Sheppy, Kent.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Overseeing a team of 50+ skilled automotive staff.
• Managing the day to day running of the workshop, bodyshop and PDI to ensure industry-leading standards, process efficiency and customer satisfaction.
• Managing the 7-day shift rota bases for all staff in these divisions.
• Ensuring a positive team environment to ensure all staff are meeting KPI’s.
• Responsible for overseeing quality matters, with a strong focus on customer satisfaction.
• Responsible for ensuring all vehicles are road worthy, and getting the appropriate staff to repair damaged vehicles, before being sent out.
• Assist with the recruiting of agency staff during peak times.
• Proven supervisory/management experience in a target driven environment.
• Previous experience in the Automotive sector – preferably managing work/bodyshops or dealerships.
• Good communication skills.
• Excellent attention to detail.
• Self-managed and motivated.
Fuel Recruitment acts as both an Employment Business and an Employment Agency.