|Job Title:||Technical Service Desk Analyst|
|Salary:||£19,000 - £21,000|
24/7 Technical Service Analyst – Permanent – £19,000-£21,000 + Shift Allowance
I am looking for a talented Technical Service Analyst to join my clients team utilising problem-solving skills in an exciting and fast-paced environment whilst providing exceptional customer service that is the foundation of my clients’ company. You will be following ISO and ITIL practices supporting their partners during troubleshooting activities as well as interacting and coordinating contractors and suppliers to see incidents through to closure.
• Provide support for customers, including incident, problem management and service request fulfillment, covering our entire product set.
• Communicate with 3rd parties including fault logging and Emergency Restoration Services (ERS)
• Collaborate with other Service Desk teams and our NOC to achieve incident resolution;
• To provide support on a 24×7 rota basis
• To understand and work as part of our major incident process
• To diagnose customers problems as methodically and efficiently as possible;
• To ensure customer compliance with acceptable use policy via processing of abuse reports.
• To pro-actively monitor our network management system and undertake pro-active management to prevent incidents from occurring.
• Keep up to date with knowledge of the company’s service portfolio;
• Liaise with other internal departments over any customer queries/disputes;
• To suggest improvements to management and team leaders in relation to working practices;
• To work within a team and keep a pleasant working environment;
• To continually keep abreast of new procedures and implement when necessary;
• Any other tasks that may occur from day to day within the department.
• Experience of Windows operating systems
• Broad knowledge of technology / telecoms sector and competitor awareness
• Experience of MAC OS
• 6 months experience on service desk or in similar customer facing role.
• Experience of 24×7 cover
• Telecoms industry experience
• Experience of dealing with Internet Services including DSL, Ethernet, Firewalls, GPON
• Experience dealing and working with customers.
Fuel Recruitment acts as both an Employment Business and an Employment Agency.