|Job Title:||Technical Support Officer|
|Sector:||Public Sector and Government|
|Salary:||Competitive Market Rates|
Technical Support Officer – London – 12 Month Contract – Competitive market rates
Our client are a Government organisation who are seeking a Technical Support Officer to assist in the 1st, 2nd and 3rd line support of technical systems to a professional (ITIL certified) standard and to meet user requirements.
• Provide assistance in maintaining and upgrading technical systems in line with technical projects
• Aid the support of technical networks and infrastructure.
• Providing mentoring and knowledge transfer to technical staff and training to users
• Installation, upgrading and support of technical hardware, operating systems, software and peripherals
• Provide support of the incident, problem, configuration and change processes which affects the infrastructure.
• Day to day network management.
• Conduct application support – (Bug Fixing) to include investigation and analysis of application issues, replicate issues on test systems and investigate database and/or code to identify faults and produce/ test proposed solutions.
• Support of any other technical infrastructure as directed.
• In-depth knowledge of IT hardware, operating systems, virtualized environments and software.
• In-depth understanding of IT languages, web technologies and software packages.
• Awareness of new technology and how they can benefit the business.
• Knowledge of ITIL guidelines
• SC or DV Clearance will be highly desirable; however, our client will consider someone willing to undergo clearance vetting.
Fuel Recruitment acts as both an Employment Business and an Employment Agency.