|Job Title:||Technical Training Specialist|
An experienced and highly-motivated Technical Training Specialist to identify and develop the training must put in place as these transformation projects are rolled out. The position requires: a) implementation and facilitation of technical, operational, and/or specialty training events and programmes; b) consultation and collaboration with individuals and departments on complex training issues; c) assessment of training needs and objectives, and designing and developing responsive programs and initiatives; d) design and development of comprehensive training plans, curriculum and aids.
The responsibilities of this role include, but are not limited to:
• Coordinating with Technical Design Authorities, Subject Matter Experts, Project Managers and others to develop training requirements
• Providing subject matter expertise and administration of the training system and its operation across all programmes in multiple media
• Developing and maintaining the hierarchical structures of training courses contained within the training system
• Creating, testing and documenting training material and updating existing training
• Reviewing training products to ensure compliance with applicable standards and specifications
• Supporting the interface of systems, data and training material between the development and delivery environments
• Scheduling and facilitating training including coordinating instructors and audio/visual, and ordering training materials
• Assisting with updating, assembling and distributing training program participant materials.
Typical deliverables will include, but not be limited to:
• Training Strategy and Approach
• Training Requirements Specification
• Training Plan Outline and Objectives
• Training Materials
• Training feedback and improvements.
Essential Skills and Qualifications:
• At least 5 years of work experience in designing and delivering technical training solutions to large organisations
• A good understanding of a range of technologies (Optical and IP Networking, Wireless, CCTV systems, Management tools and Processes)
• Experienced in training maintenance and support staff using the equipment /
• Demonstrated experience of authoring learning tools and learning management systems
• Experience in developing training materials
• Experience with Human Performance Improvement
• Proven ability to deal with ambiguity and competing priorities
• Excellent communication skills for the purpose of knowledge transfer and skill development.
• Proven ability to actively use training data to track, trend, and manage training efforts
• Excellent organisational, interpersonal and communication skills
• The ability to adapt well to fast-paced environments with changing circumstances, direction, and strategy.
Fuel Recruitment acts as both an Employment Business and an Employment Agency.