Telecoms Electrician – London – Contract
The Telecoms Electrician is responsible for the installation, testing and certification of both AC and DC electrical installations on customer premises within the Telecoms sector.
• Complete Installation and commissioning duties on electrical systems accordance to industry guidelines & regulations, project requirements and IRIS’ Electrical policy and processes.
• Receive and check issued installation designs and paperwork from the office.
• Identify any training requirements where relevant.
• Complete project reports/paperwork and upload within agreed project SLA.
• Support Project Manager with project delivery.
• Understand and Adhere to all other company policies and procedures.
• Assist Project Engineer with project delivery when required.
• Assist SHEQs team with field auditing where necessary.
• Provide adhoc reports on technical and or field issues as necessary.
• Any other duties deemed appropriate by the business
Professional Qualifications and Experience:
• Qualified to Lvl 3 Electrical Installation (equivalent to C&G 2360)
• 18th Edition of BS 7671 Requirements for Electrical installations
• Experience on DC power supply systems such as Eltek and Delta within the Telecoms sector
• Proven experience in Electrical Inspection and Testing (Initial verification). Ideally hold C&G 2391
SHEQ Site Access Pre-requisites;
• DC Power Awareness (1 day course)
• Emergency First Aid at Work
• Asbestos Awareness
• Manual Handling
• RF/EMF Awareness
• Rooftop Worker
• Harness and Fixed Ladder
• Fixed Ladder Rescue