Our Client is looking for a Telecoms Technical Lead to be based from their Wednesbury site. The Telecoms Technical Lead will be a part of our growing UK On-site Services team and will serve as a Technical Lead for the Program/Delivery Management Team to ensure technical solutions are appropriate for the proposed project requirements. The position will require technical planning, coordination and communication in an effective manner with internal and external customers. You will help us realize 5G Nationwide!
• Evaluate Radio Access Network (RAN) and Transmission Network customer requirements for feasibility.
• Study high-level and detailed designs to develop the technical solutions to be implemented by the Field Teams.
• Assist with project pricing based on the developed technical scope.
• Participate as a Technical Lead in internal and external customer meetings.
• Maintain ownership of projects, from a technical perspective, from inception to completion.
• Continuously support the Organization by exploring new and efficient ways of working.
• Review hand-over packs and perform quality audits on completed projects.
• Provide knowledge sharing and training to our client’s field Teams.
• Retain our client’s high reputation within the Telecoms sector.
• Work alongside Delivery Managers to ensure all aspects of the projects are covered from a technical perspective.
• Work alongside QHSE to ensure all aspects of H&S for deployed staff are up to date.
• Highly experienced within mobile telecom networks.
• Proven track record of off-the-shelf and custom software tool use case development.
• Ability to work and communicate within a team effectively.
• Have relevant experience with mobile operators.
• Have relevant experience with network build processes.
• Knowledge of Huawei/Ericsson/Nokia RAN portfolios.
• Knowledge of AC and DC power distribution principles.
• Full driving license.
• MS Office Suite, Adobe Acrobat, Visio, Power BI, SharePoint and other collaboration tools.
• Over 5 years’ experience in the Mobile Telecom industry.
• Excellent customer service and communication skills.