|Job Title:||Traffic Installation Engineer|
|Salary:||£24,000-£32,000 per annum + Van|
***MUST HAVE TRAFFIC SIGNAL INSTALLATION EXPERIENCE***
Helping to keep traffic moving we have been delivering intelligent traffic solutions and network maintenance for over 30 years. Transport for London, Highways England and many local authorities use our services for monitoring and controlling road usage, providing up-to-date traffic information and above all keeping road users safe.
Our engineers are approved to work in some of the most challenging environments including in safety-critical, security sensitive and often live-traffic situations.
What will you be responsible for?
• Working at part of a team installing Traffic signal equipment on the Essex contract.
• Full installation of junction and pedestrian schemes.
• Wiring and electrical testing of installations.
• Installing ancillary equipment in traffic signal controller cabinets.
• Undertake extra to contract chargeable works, replacing damaged equipment.
• Comply with all heath and safety regulations and working procedures.
• Complete on site dynamic risk assessments.
• Complete all works within defined timescales and to specification.
• Record test results and log information.
• Complete relevant Health and Safety documentation.
What experience are we looking for?
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to act under pressure and provide good customer satisfaction.
• Full driving license as this is a field based role
• Positive and flexible attitude.
• Previous experience of the traffic signal industry or in a similar electrical installation industry.
• Desirable: previously registered under the Highways Electrical Associated Sector 8 scheme.
Formal electrical qualifications
• This is a field-based role – we are looking for Engineer to cover Essex contract
Fuel Recruitment acts as both an Employment Business and an Employment Agency.