EUC Consultant – UK Wide – £80,000 + Car + Benefits
My client is an IT Solutions provider working with large public and private sector clients throughout the UK.
The candidate will possess the required skills to carry out the following:
• Designing and delivering suitable solutions in line with customer needs and expectations.
• Owning the pre-sales and estimations, presentations, workshops and service delivery, ensuring a positive customer relationship is maintained.
• Producing Proposals, Statements of Works, High-level and Low-Level Designs Documents
• Demonstrate an ability to be both an expert and thought leader in EUC technology
• Support sales and marketing in ensuring key messages are heard internally and externally
• Own the presales process for new business opportunities
• Able to define and understand business requirements from our customers ensuring any engagement is led by defining these, turning these business requirements into a technical solution
• Deliver customer focussed presentations and workshops demonstrating our products and services
• Act as the customer advocate and liaison for product management and development
• Gather customer requirements in order to develop solutions and estimate delivery timescales
• Take ownership for technical projects and delivery
• Propose and/or design technical solutions