|Job Title:||Vehicle Technician|
|Salary:||£10 - £14 Per Hour|
Job Title: Vehicle Technician / Mechanic
Rate: £10 – £14 per hour (Weekly pay)
Contract: 3 months (Potential to extend)
My client is a national leader within the motor industry and is recognised for the high standards they consistently deliver. They employ over 500 people across the UK are constantly winning new work. Due to major growth and project wins, they are now looking for a Vehicle Technician to join their team on a contract basis.
• Competent use of diagnostic equipment to perform diagnostic testing and identify faults
• Ability to draw upon past experience to troubleshoot current issues
• Conduct servicing and repairs to many different types of vehicles
• Comprehensive understanding of different warranty systems
• Ensure all relevant paperwork is completed accurately and on-time
• Follow assignments through to completion, meets deadlines and deliver on promises
• Supporting the training of semi-skilled and trainee mechanics
• Knowledge of all types of vehicles
• Level 2 NVQ in relevant mechanical
• Ability to work effectively in a fast paced and demanding environment
• Be able to work as part of a team
• Comply with Health and Safety requirements and legislation
This is an urgent requirement – Interviews and skills test will take place this week – Only apply if you are immediately available or have a notice period less than 1 week.
Fuel Recruitment acts as both an Employment Business and an Employment Agency.