|Job Title:||Web Tester|
|Salary:||£25,000 - £30,000|
Web Tester – Permanent – Huddersfield – £25,000 to £30,000 + Benefits
Currently looking for a talented Web Tester with web testing experience using ecommerce web platforms (e.g. Hybris, Magento, WordPress) to join a growing team for a £multi-billion-pound organisation.
Key Skills, Knowledge & Experience
• Experience of ecommerce web platforms, (e.g. Hybris, Magento, WordPress)
• Experience of using test tools.
• Experience of automation tools (desirable).
• Experience of other testing disciplines (eg. Performance, Load).
• Experience of working with 3rd Party Suppliers.
• Understanding of Project Methodologies, (e.g. Agile/Scrum, Waterfall)
• Educated to Degree Level (desirable).
• ISTQB (desirable).
• Knowledge of JIRA, SOAPUI/Postman (desirable)
Within a team of 5, you’ll be responsible for the manual testing of mobile/online websites. This will involve bi-weekly sprints from planning to writing the scripts for development, participating in meetings to ensure through understanding of the product features to ensure designs are delivered and to liaise with 3rd party developers.
Our client is a £multi-billion-pound organisation who are named as a top employer, they have a history of working on exciting projects around the world including the Eiffel Tower and the Statue of Liberty.
Fuel Recruitment acts as both an Employment Business and an Employment Agency.