We are currently recruiting for several Wireless Surveyors to survey sites across the UK. The right candidate will become a key part of the project team and will work directly with the Project Manager and clients. The role is mainly based on site but some follow up Admin work will be required from home. The work will be nationwide but tends to be regional. Being able to travel from Site to Site is a large part of this job.
Role and Responsibilities
The key responsibilities for the successful candidate will include:
• Observe client specific site access procedures (log on and off site).
• Carry out risk assessments on site prior to work commencing and report any visible hazards or defects from site by way of a red flag.
• Implement control measures as required to enable the survey to be completed in a safe manner.
• Obtain & accurately record all existing site information and propose the optimal solution based on client specification and any known constraints.
• Act as a representative when attending any survey or MSV (multi-skilled visit) and always protect the interests of both our client and the Customer.
• Be professional and conscientious at all times both on and off site.
• Liaise with all those involved on site at survey including but not limited to Site Provider (Landlord) or their appointed Agent/Engineer, Acquisition, Planning, Construction, Radio, Transmission, County Council etc.
• Collate the information gathered in a concise manner incl. survey notes, sketches, photos and present it clearly for submission to the client.
• Compile all project specific reports and associated documentation with a strong focus on quality, deadlines and deliverables.
• Liaise with the PM and/or Survey Manager.
• Assist with resolving any queries to enable sites to progress to Design as quickly as possible.
• Always comply with company policies & procedures.
• Adhere to current Health & Safety legislation without exception.
• Working at height (rooftop)
• IRF awareness (ICNIRP) CSCS (CSR)
• Full clean driving license
• Advance Climbing & Tower Rescue, Police Clearance, MOD Vetted, OEM vendor BTS product training e.g. Ericsson/Huawei/Samsung/Nokia etc. would be advantageous but are not essential